Collection: Herbs & Things
Herbs are highly powerful and can assist with a multitude of things including anxiety, protection, attraction, lucid dreaming, self love, abundance and more. Our herb combinations are all safe to consume as a tea and an herbal smoke blend. The herbal blends may also be used as spiritual baths, floor washes, facial steams (to remove mucus), to sprinkle on food, in mojo/prayer bags, to dress candles and burn as incense.
All herbs come in a reusable, washable tea bag. Each tea bag contains a minimum of 5 uses. The herbs may be boiled 3-5 times. For best results take at least 3 days in a row.
Spiritual bath instructions:
- Meditate over herbs & set your intentions
- Clean bathroom thoroughly ( A spiritual bath will not be effective in a messy bathroom)
- Take a shower ( A spiritual bath is meant to cleanse your aura, not your physical body)
- Boil 1 teaspoon of herbs in 6-8 cups of water or sprinkle herbs directly into bathwater
- Pour boiled water/tea mixture into a bathtub
- Add 1 Oz/ 2 tablespoons of bath salt (included in spiritual bath kit) along with hot/warm water & stir with your hand to help the bath salts dissolve
- Optional: Add Florida water, flowers, milk, honey, fruits, essential oils etc.
- Surround your bathtub with all four elements Air (feather, bells, incense), Earth (crystals, rocks, coins), Fire (candles, incense, ashes), and water (the water in the bathtub, cup, yoni, ankh)
- Listen to relaxing music. I recommend music without words (432 hertz/sound bowls)
- Submerge your entire body in the water (including your head). Your entire body does not have to be submerged for the entire bath
- While in the bath imagine what you want while rubbing your body. Rub in an upwards motion if your trying to bring something to you. Rub in a downwards motion to cast away
- Stay in the bath for at least 20 mins
- When your bath is complete air dry if possible, otherwise use an all white towel to try off